Asian Yummy is a recipe kit provider and the brainchild of Evelyn, originally from a small town called Klang in Malaysia. Evelyn is a self-taught cook from the age of 18, when she learned how to cook whilst studying at Newcastle. Her mum and relatives often send her recipes ideas. Additionally, she cooks with her many university friends and often gets recipe inspirations from them.
Now with 2 kids, Evelyn cooks for her children & hubby and exposed them to spices and flavours of the Far East. To quicken food preparation on a school night, Evelyn packs up spices during the weekend, ready to be used on weekdays. This is how Asian Yummy was born, to help with cooking yummy and authentic Far East Asian food at home.
Asian Yummy recipe kit’s come with spice and/or marinade mix together with easy to follow instructions on a card to enable you to create authentic and restaurant style Far East Asian dishes in the comfort of your home.
Why choose Asian Yummy recipe kits?
- Simple instructions with correct spice ratios to produce yummy and authentic food
- Store cupboard essential to produce authentic food quickly and easily
- Ideal as a gift to friends & family
- All spice mixes are dried and have a long shelf life
- Nothing perishable, no waste: you simply add the fresh ingredients when you are ready to cook
- You can choose to swap meat with vegetables in the recipes
- Gluten-free when using gluten-free soya sauce