‘tis the season of Wytham mists, mellow fruitfulness and a new menu!
On Thursday, September 20th, The White Hart has ten places only available for a preview and tasting
evening of their new Autumn menu.
For just £20, ten lucky Bitten folk can enjoy a 3-course dinner. The menu includes…
- BAKED GARLIC MUSHROOM (V/VEGAN) pickled beech mushrooms, spiced mushroom ketchup,
tempura of oyster mushrooms and cep powder.
- BRAISED PORK CHEEK apple and cider puree, black pudding crumb, pickled kohlrabi and scratchings
- MADRAS SPICED CARROT AND RED ONION BHAJIS (V) mint yoghurt and carrot and cumin puree
- POTATO, PEAR AND BRIE TERRINE (V) potato-skin foam, crispy sage
- GLAZED KOREAN SHORTRIB carrot & miso puree, chillies and roasted baby carrots
- MONKFISH roasted fennel, new potatoes, pea shoots, mussel and saffron broth
- WILD BOAR BURGER celeriac remoulade, toasted brioche, fries and salad
- SMOKED PHEASANT LASAGNA WITH MARSALA WINE stilton and hazelnut crumb, black pudding croquettes and watercress
- BEETROOT RISOTTO (V/VEGAN) candied walnuts, and beetroot crisps
- AND MUCH MORE…
Reservations only, so email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting BITTEN to snap up one of the limited seats.
You’d better move quickly on this one!